Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Mar 30, 2009

Feeling Sad

I have been blogging for almost 2 years. And I thank Gladys for encouraging me to blog. I never knew about blogging until she told me about it. She said that she was making money by blogging. Since wala akong ginagawa sa bahay, I start blogging.Gladys and I know each other for 9 years now but we haven't seen each other in person. We used to chat on yahoo. We used to hop into one chat room to another. We did some silly things, we laugh and cried together at times. She got married a year any haft years ago( if i am not mistaken) and move in New Mexico USA. I was so glad she is finally close to me. And I have been planning to go and visit here.

She became busy lately, she gave up blogging I think, she got a real job. She have been busy, we talk on the phone once in a while, we email. She emailed me the other day and I did respond. Today I got an email from her saying that they are moving to Hawaii :((. I am kind of devastated , for I haven't see her, and now they are moving to hawaii. Her husband is on Navy by the way (Hmm is it, I think so) if not correct me sis. Anyway , I hope I will still get to see her. I am feeling sad, but I still have hope.

0 comments:

xShot 3