Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Apr 17, 2009

What's Wrong With People!

Watching the news is my daily routine. That keep me tub on what is going on with the world. Every time I turn the TV on, all I can hear is either the economy isn't doing well or child has been killed or kidnapped. What is wrong with people! What do they get on killing innocent children. It is making me sick, that is why I get so worried every time my kids wanted to go outside and play, or go to the park with their friends. You think that your neighborhood is safe for your kids to go outside and play!seem like you cannot be so sure this day. To many kids killing, kidnapping,raping etc..etc.

Just like the kid from CA that got killed by her mom's best friend. That was so sickening. Just don't know how safe the world anymore.

3 comments:

LIZZIE said...

I agree with u.. That's what's been going around in my country as well. I know that a majority of those who threw their babies away are those unwed parents who didn't know what to do with the baby. But just like what I said in my post, if you can't keep it, then don't make it!

Most of those who does this are youngsters, who just learned about sex and had gotten accidentally impregnated. I dont know why these teenagers would resort to such inhumane act rather than being responsible of their own mistakes.

And worse, the adults that kidnap children and rape them with foreign objects and do inhumane things on them for their own entertainment and just sick! sick! This is what happens when people introduce weird sexual acts like BDSM and they start wanting to be excited by "more interesting" ways.
It's just sick!

Why can't people just live normally?

April 17, 2009 at 11:08 PM
Enchie said...

What more here in the Philippines. Everytime I watch the evening news, its all the bad coming out.I just turn off the TV. It's very disturbing.

April 18, 2009 at 1:43 AM
Daisy said...

Yeah I've seen the news about it. I couldn't imagine a bible school mom! Totally sick!

btw, I came from your technorati profile. Strangely, your link is not shown when you followed me. But thanks for following! Now I return the favor.

8)

April 18, 2009 at 4:35 AM
xShot 3