Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Apr 25, 2009

5 Facts About Me

Saturday tag named "5 facts about me". This tag has been given by me from Khaye . Thanks Khaye for passing me this tag. I appreciate it.

Here are the rules:

1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
4. Link the person who tagged you.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

The following stuff are the 5 facts about me:
1) I can be overly protective and Sensitive.
2) I am a neat freak... I like things in order.
3) Can't leave the house with out my hair all fix up.
4) Love shopping! Well... only If I knew I can afford to buy the stuff (lol)
5) I am down to earth, out going and friendly person. But one thing you should know, just don't stub me on the back. I will bite back.

had fun doing this tag. And now, I would like to tag the following friend of mine.
Dhemz, Cecile, Meryl,David Funk, Rona, Umma, Bonz,

And this tag also open for a grab for all those who are on my blog roll. Happy tagging guys.

4 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

weeeh! may tag ako ^_^ thank you sis ^_^ gawin ko to baka monday na..baka punta kami tomorrow sa in-laws ...ingat ka palage. God bless.

April 25, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Dhemz said...

thanks for including me tJane...much appreciated...:)

honga te..am still working on your header...hope to finish it and will give it to you by monday...will email you...ok? sige po..ingat!

April 25, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Rona said...

thanks for the tag, Jane. Will post it in my blog :)

April 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM
Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, glad to know you with this tag. Same tayo I'm down to earth, out going and friendly person but I hate person na backstabbers.

By the way sis, na post ko na yung tag, kindly check it if u have time ^_^ salamat ng marami sis ha. I really appreciate it! ^_^ ingatz and God bless.

April 27, 2009 at 10:39 AM
xShot 3