Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Apr 24, 2009

Paid TO Click

Hi guys... I found anotherway to make extra dough. It is very simple just visit ,Paid To Click sign up, in every ad you get from PTC cost $1, and if someone sign up through you, you will be credited $10.00. I just sign up for this PTC the other day and I already made $50.00.


If you want to make extra income, then click on the banner and get your free account and start making money online. I know $1.00 is notthat much but that $1.00 adds up quickly, you will never know it you will be making hundreds in no time. This is not a scam or anything.. all you need to do is view the ads and a lot of patient. If you think you can do that, then this earning PTC is for you.

1 comments:

Rona said...

hi Jane! I signed up under you :) I used to do this mga two years ago and then I got tired kasi naman .10c lang ang bayad per click hehe tinamad ako.

April 25, 2009 at 1:09 AM
xShot 3