Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Aug 28, 2008

The Democratic National Convention

I never thought that I would be into politics. I never had interest abou politics ever since I got to US. Yes! I have see the past presidents on TV but never paid attention about it. I knew what was going on in the economy and so on and so fort . Last year when Senator Barack Obama announced his candidacy for President, that was when I got into politics. I never since missed any of what is going on.



I have watched the  National Convention since Monday. It was amazing ,emtional and intense. The speech that Michelle Obama gave was so emotional and touching, so as Sen Hillary Clinton . A lot of people who was for clinton had soften their heart by Sen. Hillary Clinton's speech and theres the speech from former President Bill Clinton that I think very up lifting. And tonight ! Was the amazing speech ever from Sen. Barack Obama. I can't wait for him to take over the white house and turn the US around to a better future.





0 comments:

xShot 3