Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jan 28, 2009

A Tag Called "Six Weird Things About me"

Got a tag tonight from Maria & Enchie. Thank's Maria & Enchie, great to be tag by you guys.

RULES: People who get tagged need to write 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tag and put their names down below. You must then leave a comment saying "You have been tagged" .Let them know to visit your website to check out the tag.Enjoy tagging guys!



1). I love Olives.I love eating it alone or with the meal.Some people doesn't like green olive, because they taste weird.



2). I don't like mustard. Don't like the smell,it look like a poop to me(LOL).















3). Call this really weird but I love putting hot sauce on my soup.






4) Do you know?... I like eating my pancake without syrup? Yap! For some reason I don't like syrup on my pancake.







5). Call me weird & crazy but I only wash my hair twice a week. You know why? If you wash your hair everyday, your hair will loose the natural oil on your hair & I go to the salon every month.








6). When I do laundry,I usually use fabric softener on the clothes that I am washing If I don't have any fabric softener while doing laundry,the clothes I washed doesn't seem clean and fresh to me. So, I can't do laundry without my magic fabric softener.

Now, it's okay to call me weird.
I am passing this tag to the following friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane...

Salamat sa tag....I'll try to get on it ASAP...

Enjoy the rest of the week...

J

January 29, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Enchie said...

Hi Jane! Thank you for the link even if you did the tag na :D and Im also into fabric softener. Parang may kulang pag hindi ko nalagyan yung laundry ko. And I also believe on not washing our hair everyday. I saw the difference. I used to have falling hair, now, I don't.

February 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM
xShot 3