Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jan 7, 2009

Show Your Stuff at Acobay.com

Have you heard or know about acobay.com is? If not let me fill you in . Acobay.com isAcobay is a new and unique social network site and a consumer network. It's a website where you can share anything you have online,from car,cellphone,books to watches. Anyone can join in, share anything ,everything you have online. Sign up and start sharing your stuff to anybody,upload the photos of your stuffs. You can also join in any discussion, or create one.

By Joining this site ,you will be able to surf the top & hot stuff. I made my own account, it's fun to surf and I learned about different hot stuff online.I also have join some discussion and I reply to one. The topic was "
How To Make Money Working From Home And Tips To Avoid Scams" and here is my reply,"

How To Make Money Working From Home And Tips To Avoid Scams
Make money from home
by mjane73 13-12-2008, 06:24:46
I know herbal life is working with my sister-in-law. She distribute product, now she have her own branch with herbal life.

So, what are you waiting for? Join acobay.com now and share your stuff online.

0 comments:

xShot 3