Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing

Jan 27, 2009

E-Filling For Your Greencard Replacement

As my green card renewal countdown,I had to do some research on how to file my green card replacement. There are very few form that the USCIS allow you to e-file,which is I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card & 129 – Petition for a Non immigrant Worker. In my case, I can do the e-filing, the I-90 application. By e-filing your form you have to follow certain rules which is very important. After I e-file my form I would be getting a notice on the mail from the USCIS that will provide me a USCIS-scheduled appointment for capturing biometrics and photographs at an Application Support Center.

I must then bring all my materials to show who I am on my Biometrics appointment.
When you are e-filing your form , make sure make a copy of single form you have to submitted.


Maria said...

Hi ate Jane. I also experience this kind of paper works and is not easy. I am filling my citizenship this year hoping to approved it.

Let you know that you are one of my tag list. Just check it out. Take care.

January 28, 2009 at 1:08 PM
USA Diversity Lottery said...

The annual USA Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery (officially known as the Diversity Visa Lottery Program) makes 55,000 diversity immigrant visas (green cards) available every year to persons who meet two basic eligibility requirements. Participation in the green card lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide who meet these two basic entry requirements. Apply at http://www.usadiversitylottery.com

March 16, 2009 at 8:47 PM
Green Card Renewal said...

Green Card Renewal is an important process for Lawful Permanent Residents. Once a Green Card has been issued, Lawful Permanent Residents do not need to do anything else to extend or ensure their status in the U.S. However, the current green cards are valid for a period of 10 years only.

October 18, 2011 at 1:53 PM