Cecile at Small and Simple Things I am honor to take this award. It's very special and unique. Thank's Cecile for tagging me.
I have two kids a boy and a girl. I love them dearly. Both my pregnancy are very difficult. My first one which is my son who is 12 now, I lost a a lot of blood and I have to stay 3 days in the Hospital. My second one is my daughter, she turn 9 last month. During my second pregnancy was very difficult. I was 26 weeks along when she was trying to come out & had to spend the rest of my pregnancy at the Washington Hospital in Seattle. When my due date finally came she didn't want to come out. So, my OBGYN ending up inducing me. And also lost a lot of blood, 3 liter of blood. So, I had to have transfusion to gain all the blood I had lost.
Anyway, here is the tag:
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No! Never expected my first one. My second kid was planned. Love them both with all my heart.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes. I was married for a year and two months with when I got pregnant with my first kid, so as my second one.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I wasn't happy when I was in labor with my first one because I choose the wrong medicine procedure, so I feel the pain very so often. But When he finally came out I was very happy and my heart was filled with joy to see my first born and so as my second child. My second was she came out very easy, but I was in difficult condition after that.I almost died actually,doctors struggles to brought me back.But I am here
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not!!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 21 when I had my first child & I was 25 when I had my second child
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I found out that I was pregnant with my first and second child when my monthly period was a week late.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My in-laws first, then my parent second.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes and no.
9. DUE DATE? The due date of my first child was December 13 but she came out the 7, then my second child due date was January 10 but she came out the 18.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes, both of my pregnancy. Some women doesn't experienced any morning sickness though.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? With my first child , I crave steam green beans, my second child was pickles.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Smell of a chicken
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No. We got one of each.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes. First baby shower was at my work, my co- workers surprises me with one. Second was at church.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? The baby shower at work was a surprise but, the church baby shower wasn't.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes, both.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Wenatchee WA State Hospital.
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? My first one was long labor. I wasn't sure how long was it but it was long enough. My second wasn't bad.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My husband
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My husband
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural birth
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes ,both
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? My son weigh 7 lbs 6 oz. My daughter weigh 7 lbs and 8 oz.
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? December 07'96
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? We name our first child Justin and my second child named is Avory.
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He turn 12 in December 7.
Every one is welcome to grab this tag and share the special moment when your childs was born.