Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Feb 10, 2009

Linky Love Tag

This tag made my day today. One of my favorite verses in the Bible.I remember, me and my two sister and my niece usually attended Bible Church Camp every year in San Fernando La Union & we had to say bible verses before meal time.John 3:16 was one of many verses I used to memorized. Thank you so much Enchie of My Life's Perception & Inspiration ,love this tag & I appreciate you passing me this linky love tag.


Start Copying here:


VALENTINE LINKY LOVE SPREADING LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD
"For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
His onLy
BegottEn
SoN
That whosoever
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life." John 3:16

Master List: 1.)Pinay Mommy Online , 2.)Small And Simple Things ,3.) Demcy,4.)Your next... I meant me next ...lol.. Jane .

Rules:
1. Post this tag in your blog if you believe in the message. Please don’t forget to copy from = Start Copy Here = to = End Copy Here =. If you want, please include your own thoughts about LOVE.
2. Tag as many friends as you want to help spread the message to the world.
3. Comment with the link of your post hereso that you will be included in the master list.
4. Don’t forget to come back to the master post once in awhile to check and update your own blog’s master post .
5. Please don’t delete this tag or out no follow tags. Let’s spread love and so as linky loves. Thanks!

End copy here:

I would not be passing this tag for I am sure that every one had been tag with this wonderful linky love tag already. But just in case you haven't have this tag.... you are very welcome to grab it and post it and spread it with friends. Happy Linky love tagging.

1 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

thanks for joining! i have updated the master list already and included your link. hope you can updates yours too. thanks!

February 10, 2009 at 7:37 PM
xShot 3