Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Dec 2, 2008

I Dont Get Blogvertise!

I subcribe to blogvertise a while back. Which is lst year. My blog was approved. Since then I'd only gotten two task from them. I reviewed the two task that has been given to me. One was for $8.00 & the other one was for $9.00 .Guess what both got rejected. I corrected it according to the message that I got from blogvertise. I have followed all the requirement that was needed to do.



It came back to me again & again & again. They rejected it several time. I was so  mad and ending up letting go those task. I just don't undestand. I have done some oppss form different  Social marketing and my post has always been approved. But the blogvertise! I don't get it. They have rejected my task over and over again. Eventhough I have followed all the requirements. Oh well! I guess blogvertise isn't for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such rejections are very common; u need not feel that u r very unfortunate
portable massage table

December 3, 2008 at 5:16 AM
Anonymous said...

Got those rejections too but that wont stop us blogging right?LOL! Thanks for the sympathy for my bfriend's loss.Take care always.

December 4, 2008 at 2:51 AM
Anonymous said...

Money Making and Blogging Tips

December 11, 2008 at 4:55 AM
Anonymous said...

Good luck to me too. I will be joining in the community and hope my articles will be accepted.

December 11, 2008 at 4:55 AM
xShot 3