Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jul 10, 2008

Tag & Go

Wanderer got this tag from Loud and raw .
And Wanderer, passes this tag to me, thanks sis for this tag.

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

• Working two jobs,studying part time at the same time. Taking care of my kids

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

• Cook lunch
• Watch news
• Post on my blogs
• Talk to my kids
• Go for a walk later

3. Snacks I enjoy:

• Seasoned Fries ( yummy)
• fruits
• Salt and venigar potato chip

4. Places I’ve lived:

• Solano, Nueva Vizcaya
• Makati Manila
• San Jose City, Nueva Ecja
• Right now... WA State

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

• Build ashelter for homeless
• Help people who suffer form hurricane and flood
• Donate some money fro Sen Omaba's campaign
• Take a longgggggggggg vacation in a quiet place.
• Buy things I want (LOL)

6. People I want to know more about:

• My bestfriend Gladys.

Now I am tagging:

Confessions Of a Teenager
My Quiet Zone
Live it Up
Live laugh Love
BlogHeaven
A moment to Exhale

0 comments:

xShot 3