Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Nov 2, 2009

Family Room

Since every family member brings a little of himself to this room, it can often become a jumble of activities and stuff. Create storage for each activity, whether it's reading, playing games, watching TV, paying bills or playing with a pet.

Develop Zone: Be realistic about how everyone uses this room. Give each activity some space of its own. Such agreed-upon zones keep the activity enjoyable and clutter contained.

Control the extras: Entertainment items tend to take over the room. Keep only movies, games ,music and books that you use and that realistically fit on your shelves. Limit yourself to no morethan two issues of a magazine.

Space from thin chair: Create storage behind a couch, love seat or armchair. Pull furniture far enough from the wall to allow open crates or bins, as well as access to them. Furniture pieces such as lift-top ottoman are also ideal for storage strapped room.

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

dalaw din me dito te...:) musta na dyan? sensya na...now lang me ulit naka dalaw..busy sa skul....

btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter...if you have time....your help is much appreciated....thanks!

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering "ONE" of the following questions and post the whole sentence as your comment:
1. (Name of child) is my winning Pinoy Smile because…..
2. My tip for a healthy smile is……
3. My dental question for Pinoy Smile is …..
4. The Pinoy Smile website can be improved by ....
5. I take care of my teeth by...
6. Teeth are important because...
7. I take care of my child's teeth ...

Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

November 4, 2009 at 10:14 AM
xShot 3