Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jan 28, 2010

Cashmere Vs Cascade

Last night , my daughter avory had a basketball game. They went against Cascade Tam which is Leavenworth WA elementary. Last night was an awesome game, my daughter's team improved quiet a bit and so as the other team.

Cashmere Team ( my daughter's team) won, they scored 30, while Cascade ( Leavenworth WA team) scored 10. Both team did a really great job. This coming sunday is a basketball tournament, it will be held at Cashmere WA. Middle School. The game will be starting at 2:00PM, the first game will be Cashmere (my daughter's team) Vs Cascade Leavenworth WA. Elementary, then at 3:00PM Cascade Vs Entiat WA. then at 4:00PM Cashmere Vs Entiat. Boy, it is going to be a long day Sunday...but I know that It will be fun for all teams. Can't wait! I will be posting some photos that I took from last night basketball game sometimes this weekend.

0 comments:

xShot 3