Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jan 15, 2010

My Daughter is Growing Up

My daughter's Birthday Slumber Party is tonight. Any moment now her friend will be arriving, she invited 7-9 of her close friends. Boy, it would be very interesting for me to entertain 7 kids and spending the night. Well, I bought some interesting games,nail polish for them to use decorating their nails. They will have a great time I am sure.

My son does not want to stay at home while his sister is having her slumber party. So he decided to sleep over at his Allen. Anyway, here is some photos of my daughter when she was just a baby and on.








I know avory read my blog so, I just want to say

1 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Time flies so fast. The only time you know it's passing is on your kid's birthday..Also, you know you're getting older when you see them getting bigger..

January 21, 2010 at 4:19 AM
xShot 3