Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jan 20, 2010

Do You Think You're Hot Tag

Was blog hopping and reading what was new around the blogging world, I came across this tag called"Do you think your hot" in David's blog. It look so interesting and though about posting it so here it is:

Copy and answer the questions (but don't copy the answers of the one who tagged you!).Please Upload your favorite picture:


Do you think you're hot?
I think I am...why? Just because...Im HOT :))!

Why do you love this picture?

Because I barely get my son's photos anymore, every time I take his picture he hide. This one was very funny, we were goofing around, playing game on his DSi, so since his DSi has camera we thought about taking a funny picture...so we did.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
About 5 days ago, cheese,peperoni and Hawaiian pizza (Yum)

What was the latest song you've heard?
Heaven Sent by Keshia Cole...love the song

What are you doing while working on this game?
Watching behind enemy line and watching MTV video the same time.

What is your favorite nickname?
Maryjane

What kind of person are you?
Quiet,kind hearted,generous but beware don't stub me on the back for no reason because I'll get even somehow!

What is your favorite song?
You mean Genres? Well I am into R&B/Soul, Pop and a lil bit of Jazz.

What is your favorite food?
Love Philippine food of course, Chinese, soul and American food :)

What is the most stressful thing to you?
Deciding and choosing which way to go, being torn because i dont want to choose (dont ask long story)

Mention the 3 must-have items in your purse.
Check book, sanitizer and lipgloss.

What is your favorite color/s?
Brown and Black

What is your not full-filled-yet dream?
Finishing my BS - Health Administration

What is your favorite city to stay?
LA. I love the atmosphere, and the shopping area of course.

I am pretty sure this tag has been passed to everyone so, I would say I had fun doing this tag and for those who have not done this yet...go right ahead and grab and post it. Have fun!

2 comments:

imelda said...

big na pala kiddo mo jane. ingats always friend.

January 20, 2010 at 11:44 PM
David Funk said...

That pic is funny. I didn't notice until now that you didn't answer the first question, but that's okay.

I like LA as well, but the traffic is brutal there.

Thanks for grabbing this tag, Jane!

January 21, 2010 at 8:03 AM
xShot 3