Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jan 2, 2010

My daughter Avory On the top of the Washer

Saturday is a laundry day for me sort of. I'd put my first load on the washer and told my daughter to go and take a shower. So, she did and about to jump in the shower until the washer to to spin cycle. Guess what she did?? She was trying to ride the washer while it was on the spin cycle? I actually catch her doing it twice before, she said it was fun, and she can feel the vibrate! Kids are funny....this time she lock the bathroom door, I knew that the washer was on the spin cycle and I knew that she was going to be on the washer....I slowly unlock the door and this what I got.... the image below.

She is so funny, she tried to get away from the camera but she was not quite quick to do it so. Anyway, just want to share it with you all and I thought it was so funny.

4 comments:

survivor mom said...

Heheh... funny
BTW: Happy New year!

January 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM
psycha said...

Hi. came to visit you here with some smiles. Happy New year!

January 2, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Jade said...

Hehhee never tried that before...it should be fun!

January 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Dhemz said...

hahhaha....kakatuwa naman si Avory....:)

January 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM
xShot 3