Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Dec 12, 2009

Family Extension

The last time I was in philippines was in Mach of 2003, it has been 6 years since and I had 3 nieces. Now I have 6 nieces and two nephew, wow is it that been long since I was back in Philippines? My younger sister just had her baby, I will be sharing some photos. Anyway, that tells me... its about to go back and visit. Anywho... here are the photos:


The abovep photo was my younger sister, sister-in-law with my younger sister's older daughter and the little girl name is Tiffany.




The other two above photos was my older sister Penny.. dang she cut her hair too short. Anyway...she was holding the new baby Marine.

1 comments:

teJan said...

weeeee..ganyan talaga dear, talagang our family grew bigger and bigger! regard ko sa pinas ..enjoy!

December 13, 2009 at 12:43 AM
xShot 3