Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Dec 15, 2009

AFter School Fun in The Snow

It snowed all day today, and we got quite of snow on the ground. Took this photos after picking up my daughter school, Avory got her homework done, she could not wait to go outside earlier and make snow angel. And here are some of the photos:

The image above when I was picking up my daughter from school, I took a photo snap.


Walking in the sidewalk from school.


My daughter was trying to catch some snow with her mouth (looks funny).





The two photos above was my son Justin, he stayed home today because he was up trowing up cause of stomach flue. At the end of the day, he decided to go outside for a little bit to get some fresh air. Looking at the fresh snow was so inviting to go outside and play with the snow.


That's my daughter avory, she was doing the snow angel, I was too late to take a photo while she was doing it. But caught her sitting on the snow. Look so cold to me but the kids love it.

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

my gosh...that thick? super ginaw naman pala jan te ano....buti dito alang snow...I hate snow...ehehhee!

thanks for sharing the kids pics...nag enjoy sila!

December 16, 2009 at 3:52 PM
maxivelasco said...

hello Jane!

it started snowing here in Sweden yesterday and it's so thick!!! too difficult to walk on the side of the road. yayks!

your daughter is so pretty... mana sa mommy! hihihi...

have a nice day and stay pretty!

by the way, I followed your blog!

December 17, 2009 at 6:52 AM
xShot 3