Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Oct 14, 2009

Thinking About Taking the Next step

After renewing my permanent residence in June.It made me thing twice about becoming a US citizen. So that I don't need to renew my card every ten year. Renewing permanent residence car cost as much as becoming US citizen just add some more buck and you are good to go. But of course to become a US citizen it will take some learning about US constitution, taking test and passing 'em,interview, taking oath's . It take a lot if you are thinking about it, some say it is easy.

Right now I am trying to find the book for becoming a US citizen and trying to find out out by researching what test should I need to take so on and so fort. So, for any filipina or filipino who became US citizen, I would really appreciate it if you could give me some tips what to expect on taking test for the US citizenship and what book you have to read and exercise you have to do. I appreciate the tips and help anyone could share.

1 comments:

Dominick said...

Generally, you will certainly additionally obtain details concerning sample wonderlic test entirely cost-free and also online at main web sites, including examination days, the kinds of concerns, the length of time the examination will certainly take, as well as the majority of various other concerns worrying the information of the examination.

April 20, 2021 at 8:36 AM
xShot 3