Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jul 31, 2009

Taking Picture Moment With My Kids

Sharing some picture again, As you can see, my son was not on the last picture that I had posted, was just me and my daughter. Every time I wanted to take a picture of him, he was no where to be found. You know, 12 years old sometimes does not stay at one spot. For some reason my son get so bored and take off and visit his friend which is the neighbor. Today I got steal that moment and took a pictures. My hair wasn't not even comb, I look like a mess. But oh well.





My son is just 12 years old and he almost tall as me. It's kind of scary huh!

5 comments:

Ms. J said...

you have beautiful kids :)

July 31, 2009 at 6:40 PM
Clarissa said...

Awww!!I love your pics!!They're beautiful and you have such an adorable kids!!^_^

July 31, 2009 at 8:22 PM
createashake.blogspot.com said...

Glad to see you again. Good pix of you with the kids. Love ya Deb

July 31, 2009 at 9:25 PM
David Funk said...

You and your kids are beautiful and adorable!:)

August 1, 2009 at 8:53 PM
EJ said...

I agree with Ms. Clarissa..

Following your blog now..

August 2, 2009 at 1:21 AM
xShot 3