Jun 27, 2009
1. Buy smart. If something is cheap when you buy it, it is most likely going to be of poor quality. If you are serious about your gold accessories, purchase from reputable brands to avoid quick fading or scuffs.
2. Treat your gold shoes, purses, and belts with leather spray prior to use to prevent potential scuffs, marks and stains from permanently setting in and ruining the accessory.
3. Wear with care. For example, don’t wear your new gold shoes to frat parties because the "frat juice" inevitably covering the floor by the end of the night will eat away at the gold color on your shoes.
4. Wash gently. Wipe away dirt with a damp, soft cloth but no soap. And don’t scrub—the gold may wash away.
5. Purchase a gold paint marker. That way if your accessory does get a scuff or mark, you can touch it up to make it look shiny and new again.
6. The best decision about gold jewelery is buy real gold not fake ones but buy in jewelery. If you buy real gold you even don't have to take care of it, because 24K gold doesn't fade; it will keep its color.
When wearing gold accessories, remember not to go overboard. You do not want to look like a gold nugget. Two gold accessories are enough to pull an outfit together and shine while doing so!
Don't ever try to wear gold purses to work in office, because it's looks cheap.
Don't buy fake gold imitating real gold, because fake gold won't last a long time - only 3 or 4 months. Don't ever try to paint your own accessories with gold paint - it will most likely damage your accessories.
Posted by Jane at Saturday, June 27, 2009 |