Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Jun 3, 2009

Favorite Blogs Award

This favorite blogs award was given to me by David, Yub-Filipina and Meryl. Thank you guys for passing me this award and I appreciate it so much and the friendship.


~~Begin Copy~

This is the easiest and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Makes more new friends.

The rules is very simple as follows :
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.

My Blog name is Life Is What You Make It and here is my blog URL : http://philippineprinces.blogspot.com

Since David has tagged most of the bloggers I knew. I will be leaving this award open for a grab to all blogger's who haven't have this yet.Happy tagging guys. Have a great warm Wednesday.

2 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting yet another award from me. You've become one of my favorite bloggers because of how you treat me and your friends. Plus, you cover many topics on your blogs.

Glad to be your friend!:)

June 3, 2009 at 12:30 PM
pehpot said...

That is a very nice award!

congrats ate jane :)

hope you'll have a good weekend..


Make or Break

June 5, 2009 at 3:08 PM
xShot 3