Imelda at My Daily Thoughts and Moods tag me with this award "UNITED BLOGGER AWARD". Thank you mel for passing me this award. Once again I appreciate it.
We, bloggers come from different nationalities all over the world. It is such a wonder that we are united because of blogging. This tag is made to know the nationality you are proud to have. I am enjoining all the bloggers to join this tag. Let us see how long we can make this list.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy this entire post but appropriately acknowledge the tag giver.
2. Link your and your blog's name (that is, put your and your blog's name plus the URL) and add the nationality that you have e. g Filipino, Finnish, American, Canadian, etc.)
3. Tag as many bloggers as you can so we can generate a long list here.
4. Return here and give me a comment or a message to include you in the masterlist.
5. If you have multiple blogs, you may copy this tag in all your sites but please include only one blog of yours in each post.
6. Update your masterlist by coming back here.
7. This tag will not only help us know the bloggers we keep in touch in the blogosphere but will also help build traffic to our sites.
MASTERLIST: (List down your nationality here. The first one has been done for you).
1)My Daily Thoughts and Moods
2)Life Is What You Make It
3)My Life Perception & Inspiration
I am also tagging some of the bloggers who are at Imelda's list,
Liza,David Funk, Marly, Cacai,Chiel, Eden, Annalou, Cecille, Amy, Belen, Berlyn, Carlota, Csseyah, Dauphine, Dee, Dhemz,Dorothy, Eds, Emie, Ester, Grace, Jane, Jenjen, Juliana, Lina, Marie, Mira, Rosilie. And to all who would like to grab this award. Happy tagging guys.