Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Sep 29, 2009

My New Shoes

Women love to shop I knew that for sure, because I am one among many( wink). We went to Fred Myer tonight just to pick up some prescription but this shoes caught my attention when I first enter the store. I am a shoe lover, I tried it, it felt so comfortable and look so cute and I cannot resist the temptation, so I bought it :((. I must say, I got like dozen's of shoes and haven't wear most of them.

But I will put them in a good use, like sending them to Philippines or bring it with me there the next time I visit. My sisters and I have the same shoe size, so they would not go to waste.

1 comments:

Size 13 shoes said...

I am also shoe lover and I have 30 pair of different branded shoes and still looking for some more.

October 7, 2009 at 4:25 AM
xShot 3