Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Oct 9, 2008

Blogger.com /Blogspot is Up and Running





It's been a while since I last posted on this blog of mine. But when I tried logging on 3 days ago , my browser couldn't connect to blogger.com. I was so frotrated. I have tried and tried logging in after that but still didn't have any luck.Was thingking that,  I  guess google was doing maintenance. or maybe my blog got hack :(( . I had contacted the help center for the blogger and leave some question about blogger.com not loading on my browser. I finally gave up after all the attemp i had made. And maybe one of this days blogger will be back.





So luckily, when I have just tried recently. Hey! I am up and running. Now I have a lot of posting to do. So , I better get into it. See you guys later.

1 comments:

Dominick said...

Your selected best mortgage rates whitby lending institution would certainly additionally take the plan right into factor to consider when you are all set to use for a mortgage after our system. It will certainly assist to confirm that you are serious about possessing your very own residence, and also show that you can manage your future mortgage payments.

June 14, 2021 at 1:51 AM
xShot 3