Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing

Oct 9, 2008

Blogger.com /Blogspot is Up and Running





It's been a while since I last posted on this blog of mine. But when I tried logging on 3 days ago , my browser couldn't connect to blogger.com. I was so frotrated. I have tried and tried logging in after that but still didn't have any luck.Was thingking that,  I  guess google was doing maintenance. or maybe my blog got hack :(( . I had contacted the help center for the blogger and leave some question about blogger.com not loading on my browser. I finally gave up after all the attemp i had made. And maybe one of this days blogger will be back.





So luckily, when I have just tried recently. Hey! I am up and running. Now I have a lot of posting to do. So , I better get into it. See you guys later.

0 comments: