Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Mar 20, 2010

Wednesday Mama and Daughter Bonding

Wednesday was a really nice day. Was sunny but windy...it was a great time to go walking, and so we did. Walking is really great work out to get rid of stress. So, my daughter I took a walked....I walked my daughter rode her bike. It was fun, I jog while she was pedalling her tiny bicycle. We went to river front park.. we did not know that saint patrick parade was happening down town , the main road was blocked and we went around through to reach the river front.




Anywho, here are some of the photos, I shared most of it at facebook.

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

waaa...how cute...mother and daughter bonding....ang saya-saya.....:)

March 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM
xShot 3