Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Apr 1, 2008

Confidence

We all know that there is someone on this world who is lack of confidence. I was one of them. It's hard ...

Confidence is a powerful word...
Confidence is faith in your own ability... and confidence can determine whether or not you will succeed in achieving your goal.
One of the major stumbling blocks to achieving your goal, living your dream, doing anything you want to do in your life... is a lack of confidence!
When people have confidence, they consistently take action and make necessary changes, they get results and achieve their goals.
When people lack confidence, however, they get stuck and they remain stuck. They may have the same ability and skills as a person with confidence, but because they lack confidence they don't easily take action towards their goals.
Having confidence is essential to achieving your goals and living your dreams.
You may have the knowledge and skills to do something, you may have all your goals and action steps written out, you may have everything in place to go ahead and achieve your goal... live your dream... start doing the things that you want to do in your life.
You may have everything right ready to put into action... but without confidence, without confidence in your ability to do this and to achieve it... you won't get very far.




People who lack confidence typically,are very shy;have difficulties relating to other people
;have difficulties in communicating with people they don't know very well;rely on alcohol to give them "dutch courage" to do something
don't get very far in their career, don't take many risks
settle for the sameness rather than different experiences
I don't know about you, but I have a problem with my confidence. I know I lack confidence in some areas of my life... and it is in these areas I'm not achieving the kind of results I would like. I'm a whole lot better than I used to be when I was younger... but I know I have quite a way to go yet before I have a strong confidence in me.
Lacking confidence now in your life, doesn't mean that you will always lack confidence. Your confidence is something you can work on. You can learn techniques that will not only develop your confidence but strengthen it... and when your confidence is strengthened, you begin to achieve more in your life. You can confidently go for opportunities that come your way... and not only go for them, but enjoy them and achieve them

0 comments:

xShot 3