Policy Disclosure / Fav Links / Free Site Listing
GoldenRest Adjustable Beds

Nov 21, 2007

Dancing with the star

I have been watching Dancing with the star for four season. Last night was a shocking night . Jenny and Derek was my favorite couple and they shouldn't have been voted. DWTS is became a joke. It was supposed to be about the talent not papularity. I've had just about enough of the Marie Osmond saga. It has gone from one sympathetic thing to another (give me a break please). I'm so disappointed in the show. It's unfair how the voters are manipulating the show. The viewers calling-in voting has become a breeding ground for the voters to abuse this privilege. In the case of Marie Osmond it's how much sympathy can be gathered .It should have been Marie Osmond who voted off. Its just so unfair. I will be voting for Mel B.. and i just hope they win this one.

0 comments:

xShot 3